l

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Juggling Act

My life seems like a juggling act sometimes I can find the right balance between stuff. The last few days doesn't seem that way. First off my Peyton has not nursed in the last four days but for some reason I am not comfortable or confident to say he's completely weaned. I am not sure why I guess because it happened to easy with him I was really expecting a fight...lol. Even though he has not nursed the last couple of nights have been hard. He is getting one of his back teeth and he is a crabby cake. Yesterday Mother Nature decided to give back her gift after a long vacation lol. The last time I had a period was November of 2009. So yesterday when I started I had to go to Wal-Mart to get some things. I stood in the “female” aisle uncertain on what to get, I couldn't really remember what worked best. The only symptom I had of PMS was the fatigue. I was sooo tired I didn't feel like doing much but some how it seemed like I was doing everything. By the end of the day I was so tired and irritated that I wasn't been that nice of a person. It seemed through the whole day that everything I was looking for was MIA, which did not help my mood. When the kids' bedtime finally came around I was so relieved, only to find out that my daughter Sophie took her classical music CD out of the player(she sleeps to music) so I spend 20 minutes looking for it. I was relieved when Peyton went to sleep he had been so fussy all day and would not take an afternoon nap. So between taking care of my babies and half way cleaning the house the laundry was so back up but I didn't really care last night I just wanted to relax. Of course I got sucked into watching something on TV instead of just going to sleep after Peyton fell asleep. I caught the last part of Pretty Woman by the time that was over I tried to go to sleep but when I got into the bed it woke Peyton up:( So I rocked him, sang to him, gave him his sippy even thought about giving him the boob nothing was working. So I went to find the orajel and while I was applying it to his gums he has a back tooth coming in. I tried laying with him he didn't like that so I ended up siting up rocking him and that seemed to be working. I laid him beside me relieved he was back a sleep when he just sat up looking at me and started to giggle to himself and then started playing with the sheet. I guess he stopped screaming so it wasn't so bad. As I was laying there I was drifting in and out of sleep trying to stay awake to watch him on one of the “outs” how I came back to was seeing white and red lights my son had busted me in the face, the bridge of the nose to be exact with his head. Although I was in pain it didn't affect him. I though he broke it and my husband came in the room to see what was going on and was nice enough to bring me some ice. All and all Peyton didn't go back to sleep until 3 am. I woke this morning with really bad back aches and cramps:( now I remember why I hate periods. I guess I could solve that I could just get pregnant....lol With Sophie I only had two periods before getting pregnant again.....just kidding I am going to wait a little while to have any more babies. I am hoping the ibuprofen will kick in so I can get some things done today.

3 comments:

  1. Or you could just take some midol. lol Pregnancy will only give you different symptoms...remember? I guess they are all too easy to forget sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your playlist, I'm listening to every song on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol good advice....the ibuprofen seem to be helping a lot....What song do you like the best on my playlist???

    ReplyDelete