l

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Today is a New Day....

My little man slept through the night last night. Peyton even went the whole night without nursing not that I would refuse him but he didn't want to. So I would of course periodically wake up to check on Peyton or because he is such a mover. Getting 5 ½ hours of sleep felt like 12 so I woke up around 6:30 of course I made coffee(how would I get my day started without it...lol) and checked emails and FaceBook. One of my good friends wrote a blog this morning about babies growing too fast. It's funny because I have been thinking that for awhile I will just stare at my children in amazement sometimes of how fast they have grown and how much they have changed as little persons. Sophie is so funny with her wild hair(She has mommy's) she has curls everywhere, it just seems like she grew hair overnight. She has been talking so much more even talking in phrases and sentences. Yesterday I was trying to find the DVD remote and I asked her if she has seen it (she likes to hide things) and she started “calling” the remote like a pet or something...remote, remote she does this a lot like it will magically appear in front of her. It is just too cute to be honest I laugh every time. Well I asked her again if she knew where it was and she look me dead in the eyes with her little hands out from her sides and tells me “I don't know” her little face was so funny like she was trying to get across her sincerity without success of not laugh I said so you don't know and she said loudly “no” and started calling it again. Well I found it under the TV stand and she goes “aw there's the remote” and then start giggling to herself muttering that silly remote. My children makes me smile and laugh a thousand times a day, no matter how frustrated I am or just annoyed they can ALWAYS put a smile on my face. Peyton is turning in to such a funny little guy, the way he walks is hilarious I can't explain it but its just too cute. Peyton has both top teeth and bottom teeth so those are super cute when he smiles, his blonde hair is getting longer that it is flipping out by his ears. For the last week he has been such a joy, he is playing with Sophie a lot more and just all around happier(I think he was feeling under the weather last week). I love his smiles and precious laughs. I really don't know what I would do without them. I love my children very much and I love my husband although he frustrates me a lot after a very long day yesterday my husband went to Wal-Mart and surprised me with the book The 5 love languages. He had been telling me that he was wanting to get this book for US to read together. I stayed up talking to him after the kids went to bed and I got done talking to my older sister. It was about 1:30 am when I finally went to sleep but it was worth it to get to talk to him:) I was really frustrated yesterday but today is a new day and I want to enjoy it and make the most of it:) So when I feel frustrated with my children I will hug them and when my husband annoys me I will tell him I love you....with this I hope I will feel like I am enjoying my family more and more....

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I can't wait until Peyton has a head full of blonde curls! You have to grow it out like a little beach bum. You guys should also try the Love Dare book!

    ReplyDelete